Monday, August 30, 2010

Red roses on pink



Oil on canvas, 6" x 6"
Just got back from a little vacation in the lovely state of Vermont. Of all the New England states, it's the one we're the least familiar with, so we decided to try to correct that. We camped, biked, swam, and also spent a couple of nights in the city of Burlington. It's really a great little college town, fabulous views of Lake Champlain, lots of restaurants, very bike friendly. I just started a blog, RideWalkHikeBike, if you want to read about it.
I'm also the featured artist today on the Facebook page of Zatista.com. Zatista is a website devoted to connecting buyers and sellers of contemporary original art.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your post is timely here as my husband and I are planning a trip to Burlington in late Oct! Thanks so much for the link to the blog about your recent trip. Are these roses from your garden? Just beautiful brushwork. Thanks again.

Kathy Weber said...

Yes, the roses are from my garden, and I'm glad you found the blog post helpful! If you haven't been to Burlington before, I'm sure you'll love it.