Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cleaning up again-sold

Oil on linen, 8" x 10"
I did a small version of this a while back, wanted to try something a little larger.


If you're in the Providence area, just a reminder-  Save the Bay's 5th annual "Artists for Save the Bay" opens next week. Tickets for the opening are $25.00, well worth it and for a very good cause, so get your ticket and come see paintings by some of Little Rhody's finest artists.

If you REALLY can't afford it, the show is open to the public, free, during business hours until December 28.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love this painting! Thank you!!

Catherine Jeffrey said...

The painting is beautifully simple and atmospheric. Always admire your work.

Johanna Spinks said...

love this...razor sharp values...

Ruth Andre said...

Wow! You did a great job with this one. So nice.

LindaHunt said...

I am especially drawn to this painting...the figure is wonderfully painted. I enjoy your interior city life paintings.

anita said...

HI Kathy- you know I'm collecting your bar paintings for my niece's (someday) restaurant... is this available?