Thursday, October 18, 2012

Class


I'm loving my class at the Portsmouth Art Guild, I've got a great group of students. I start each class with a short demo, trying to illustrate the planes of the face and how to use the limited color palette. The model yesterday gave me a great compliment, saying that she's modeled a lot and was really impressed with the work being done by this class and by the amount of attention I lavish on them. I'll be teaching it again in the spring, and we're discussing doing a plein air class with a model next summer. How great would that be! I'd sign up for that, if I wasn't already teaching it...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Keep up the great work!

Anne Winthrop Cordin said...

I love being in your class, and yes, you DO lavish attention on all of us, thank you!