Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Take two- sold

Oil on canvas, 20" x 24"
My second try with this subject, the first was several months ago, I'm happier with this one. The first one was on a "professional quality" pre-stretched canvas, which I hardly ever buy, as I usually stretch my own. I was shocked when I realized that it wasn't square, in spite of the braces on the back. It was off by over an inch from one side to the other. So much for that.

This will be in my show in June at the F.A.N. Gallery in Philadelphia.

3 comments:

Mary Rochelle said...

Beautifully executed, Kathy!

Darrell Anderson said...

Nice one. I think your figures are consistently believable, fitting well into the paintings.

Gexton said...


awesome! It's true haven't seen you put much painting up here in a while, but really sweet!
painters edmonton

painting contractor edmonton