Thursday, February 19, 2009

Holding court-sold



Oil on canvas on board, 6" x 8"
If you tried to look at this blog yesterday afternoon, you may not have been able to see any of the posts, although you could see the sidebar. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when my husband and I eventually were able to get it back online. If that happens to your blog, the solution seems to be to empty the cache then hit refresh. (Don't ask me why.) I also set the clock to Eastern Standard time (finally) so it no longer looks like I'm posting at 4AM.

5 comments:

Jala Pfaff said...

This is so fun. I love it.

mike rooney studios said...

i couldnt edit past posts for a few days and somebody told me to erase the cookies and reboot and voila! isnt it frustrating when Bloggers not working?! glad you got your mess worked out as well.

Kathy Weber said...

It is frustrating- but it feels so good when you get it working again!

Marian Fortunati said...

Hi Kathleen,
I just stumbled upon your blog and am enjoying all of your work... especially these paintings of people doing everyday things...
Very nice!!

Kathy Weber said...

Thanks Marian. Nice paintings on your blog too!