Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Portrait drawing and painting classes

It's so nice when the portrait model wears something fun to paint! I thanked her for wearing this red scarf.

I have some portrait events coming up this spring. First, a demonstration (!) at the Weaver Library here in East Providence, RI on Monday, March 7 at 7PM. I've never done a demo for the general public before and I'm just a wee bit nervous about it. Second, I'm  going to be at the Westport Art Group for a demo on Tuesday, April 12 at 6:30 PM.

Classes I'll be teaching this spring- I'm going to be pretty busy for a month or two:

The Portsmouth Arts Guild- Portrait drawing and painting,  on Wednesday mornings starting March 16.
The Westport Art Group- A first for me, a portrait WORKSHOP! The information is not on their website yet. Two days, Friday and Saturday, tentative dates are May 13 and 14.
And, South County Art Association, Portrait Drawing and painting, Thursday mornings at 10AM, starting March 31, 10AM.


No comments: