Monday, July 2, 2012

Hydrangea time-sold

Oil on panel, 6" x 6"
It's that time of year, that beautiful blue of hydrangeas everywhere. Lucky for me, I have a neighbor with a whole row of them who doesn't mind if I clip a few for my painting.




Summer classes:
Portraits in limited color, Tuesday nights, July 10, 17, 24, 31, at the South County Art Association.

Plein air in Warren and Bristol, Wednesday mornings, July 11, 18, 25, August 1, through the Portsmouth Arts Guild.


On another note, Paul just wrote a blog post about our recent trip to Niagara Falls and the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania (yes, I said Pennsylvania). Check it out- it's his first time blogging (but not the last, I think).

3 comments:

Jerry Stocks said...

This is such a beautiful painting--I love it!!!

Robin Rosenthal said...

Just beautiful. Love your colors, cloth and composition.

Kathy Weber said...

Thanks, Jerry and Robin.